Lip Protect Mineral SPF45
An excellent, soothing & elegant self-adjusting tinted lip mineral sunscreen balm. Provides wide spectrum coverage against harmful UVA, UVB, infrared, HEV blue light, and visible light radiation. Reef-safe & waterproof.
A functional creamy cosmetic lip protectant sunscreen that can be used by the entire family. Boosted with antioxidants for additional free radical protection. Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. SPF 45. Can be used under or over lipstick. Can be used after chemical peel & laser lip treatments.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Contains: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide & Iron Oxide, Anti-oxidants