Clarity Mandelic Acid Scrub
Instantly clarify and luminize your skin with this amazing polishing & exfoliating mandelic acid scrub and cleanser. Fortified with salicylic acid.
Clarity Microdermabrasion Mandelic Cleanser contains mandelic acid, salicylic acid, skin brightening & luminizing microspheres. Clarify your pores with the perfect nourishing cleansing cocktail of calming Green Tea, brightening Vitamin C, and Pomegranate antioxidants. This cleanser will instantly smooth and soften the skin.
- It is perfectly balanced with a nourishing cocktail of Asian Green Tea, brightening Vitamin C, Pomegranate, and aloe vera.
- Contains resurfacing mandelic acid and salicylic acid for the perfect alpha-beta acid blend to improve acne-prone and oily skin.
- Exceptional face cleanser with smooth polishing spheres to give you an amazing smooth microdermabrasion feel.
- Deep cleans and removes all traces of impurities
- Soothing antioxidant cocktail is great for acne patients
- The perfect cleanser for use before using our micro-needling Melanoroller derma roller, and before using our home skin peels.
- Allows for more even & uniform penetration of your skincare products
- Increases the effectiveness of your skincare regime
- Promotes collagenesis
- Mandelic acid scrub
- For even greater acne control, use our Clarity Mandelic Acid Toner
Directions: Use 4 days a week. Dispense a small amount to wet skin. Use gentle circular motions to cleanse. Safe for use on face, neck and body. Rinse thoroughly with eyes closed, Caution: External use only. Rinse thoroughly and avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use and consult your physician if irritation occurs. Keep away from children.
Mandelic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid naturally derived from bitter almonds. Mandelic is derived from the German word “Mandel” for bitter almonds.
Mandelic acid is strongly antibacterial, and with it’s high safety profile has even been used as an oral antibiotic. In the treatment of skin conditions, mandelic acid has several unique properties that make it desirable and effective in transforming the skin.
- Mandelic acid is naturally antibacterial, and the most powerful antibacterial alpha-hydroxy acid. This is highly beneficial for patients with acne & folliculitis.
- The molecular structure of mandelic acid is a larger than the other alpha-hydroxy acids. It therefore penetrates slower, is less irritating, and has a better safety profile.
- Because of it’s good safety profile and low irritation potential, it can be used on very dark skin, sensitive skin, and rosacea-prone skin.
- Mandelic acid being a hydroxy acid, loosens cell-to-cell contacts on the skin’s surface and exfoliates rough skin cells. This results in smoother, softer skin.
- Mandelic acid decreases abnormal skin pigmentation by down-regulation of melanocytes, the cells that produce melanin. The result is a more even skin tone with some skin-lightening.
- It is also an excellent antioxidant and antiaging chemical peel.