Mandelic Refine Ultra Peel Pads
A mandelic, salicylic, TCA, retinol, lactic & resorcinol peel for home use. For the treatment of more severe sun-damage, body acne, body discolorations, and razor bumps.
A strong resurfacing peel for more dramatic corrections of photo-damage & photo-aged skin, body acne, rough skin, calluses, wrinkles & body pigmentation.
Fade sun-damaged spots, reduce skin wrinkles, body discolorations and body acne with this powerful and effective mandelic mixed peel for home use.
- Use as directed by your physician.
- Safely lighten pigmentation and regulate melanin production while maintaining smooth healthy skin.
- Peel is formulated to produce fast results.
- Patch test first on inner arm before use. Wait 24 hours to assess skin reaction. Patch test is required for darker skin.
- Cleanse skin with recommended Melanopeel Cleanser
- Prepare skin with Peel Penetration Enhancer
- Use pads to apply peel to face
- Neutralize with our home Peel Neutralizer
- Follow with our Dermal Recover Argan Serum or Tranexa Microneedle Serum to quickly replenish the epidermal layer and soothe irritation.
- For best results, see your physician for stronger in-office peels and treatments.
- Significantly improve:
- * Aging skin / wrinkles
- * Skin laxity
- * Sun damage
- * Body acne
- * Rough skin
- * Calluses
- * Acne scars
- * Oily skin
- * Large pores
- * Uneven skintone
- * Skin discolorations
- * Blackheads / whiteheads
- * Ingrown hairs & razorbumps (face, bikini)
- * USE: Evening time, 1-4 times a month.
- * Face & body use. Patch test required for darker skin.
Caution: External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Use with care on dark skin. Discontinue use and consult your physician if irritation occurs. Keep away from children. Sunburn alert: All chemical peels should be used with a daily UVA/UVB protective sunscreen. Use as directed by your doctor.
Mandelic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid naturally derived from bitter almonds. Mandelic is derived from the German word “Mandel” for bitter almonds.
Mandelic acid is strongly antibacterial, and with it’s high safety profile has even been used as an oral antibiotic. In the treatment of skin conditions, mandelic acid has several unique properties that make it desirable and effective in transforming the skin.
- Mandelic acid is naturally antibacterial, and the most powerful antibacterial alpha-hydroxy acid. This is highly beneficial for patients with acne & folliculitis.
- The molecular structure of mandelic acid is a larger than the other alpha-hydroxy acids. It therefore penetrates slower, is less irritating, and has a better safety profile.
- Because of it’s good safety profile and low irritation potential, it can be used on very dark skin, sensitive skin, and rosacea-prone skin.
- Mandelic acid being a hydroxy acid, loosens cell-to-cell contacts on the skin’s surface and exfoliates rough skin cells. This results in smoother, softer skin.
- Mandelic acid decreases abnormal skin pigmentation by down-regulation of melanocytes, the cells that produce melanin. The result is a more even skin tone with some skin-lightening.
- It is also an excellent antioxidant and antiaging chemical peel.
Sunburn alert: Use daily SPF 30+ mineral sunscreen when using this product.