Cellular C™ Lightening Home Peel
A mandelic acid peel fortified with vitamin C & skin lighters for home use.
Fade skin discolorations and reduce acne with this powerful and effective skin-lightening mandelic acid peel for home use.
- This effective home mandelic acid peel delivers serious results, and is exceptional on exotic skintones.
- Safely lighten pigmentation and regulate melanin production while maintaining smooth healthy skin.
- Peel is formulated to produce fast results.
- High potency vitamin C helps skin brightening & fights free radical damage.
- Cleanse skin with recommended Melanopeel Cleanser
- Prepare skin with Peel Penetration Enhancer
- Apply Peel as directed by your clinic
- Neutralize with our home Peel Neutalizer
- Follow with our Dermal Recover Argan Serum or Tranexa Microneedle Serum to quickly replenish the epidermal layer and soothe irritation.
- For best results, see your physician for stronger in-office peels and treatments.
- • Significantly improve:
- * Acne
- * Skin discolorations
- * Melasma
- * Uneven skintone
- * Rough skin
- * Acne scars
- * Aging skin / wrinkles
- * Sun damage
- * Blackheads / whiteheads
- * Ingrown hairs & razorbumps (face, bikini)
- * USE: Evening time, 1-4 times a month.
- * Face & body use.
Mandelic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid naturally derived from bitter almonds. Mandelic is derived from the German word “Mandel” for bitter almonds.
Mandelic acid is strongly antibacterial, and with it’s high safety profile has even been used as an oral antibiotic. In the treatment of skin conditions, mandelic acid has several unique properties that make it desirable and effective in transforming the skin.
- Mandelic acid is naturally antibacterial, and the most powerful antibacterial alpha-hydroxy acid. This is highly beneficial for patients with acne & folliculitis.
- The molecular structure of mandelic acid is a larger than the other alpha-hydroxy acids. It therefore penetrates slower, is less irritating, and has a better safety profile.
- Because of it’s good safety profile and low irritation potential, it can be used on very dark skin, sensitive skin, and rosacea-prone skin.
- Mandelic acid being a hydroxy acid, loosens cell-to-cell contacts on the skin’s surface and exfoliates rough skin cells. This results in smoother, softer skin.
- Mandelic acid decreases abnormal skin pigmentation by down-regulation of melanocytes, the cells that produce melanin. The result is a more even skin tone with some skin-lightening.
- It is also an excellent antioxidant and antiaging chemical peel.
Sunburn alert: Use daily SPF 30+ mineral sunscreen when using this product.